A Dictionary of Unspeakable Truths
In which J Refuses To Play Well With Others and Runs With Scissors.
And perhaps ever-so-slightly exaggerates for effect. That’s my story
and I’m sticking to it.
- Viciously enforcing gender stereotypes.
- Not playing along with a stranger’s roleplay therapy.
- Collecting victimhood points to silence opposing views.
- Making false claims to silence opposing views.
- Different-looking people who all think alike.
- Cultural Appropriation
- Imaginary straight-white-male superpower.
- Appealing to your target demographic.
- Gender Binary
- Gender Identity
- Self-diagnosed neurosis.
- Habitually explaining.
- Coping with seats sized for adolescent girls.
- Excluding everyone who disagrees.
- Disparate Impact
- Unsurprising outcome.
- Treating women as equals.
- Treating men as inferiors.
- Social Justice
- Animal Farm.
- Climate Change
- Global Warming.
- Global Warming
- Cargo Cult.
- Fair Trade
- Socialist Collective.
- Hipster Amish.
- Calling a spade a spade.
- Rape Culture
- Women who belatedly regret drunken sex with strangers.
- Slut Shaming
- Criticizing women who binge-drink then have sex with strangers.
- Believe The Victim
- Pretend that women never lie.
- Voting Against Their Interests
- Voting for their interests.
- Toxic Masculinity
- Toxic Whiteness
- Trying to be eaten last.
- Trying to be beaten last.
- Homophobia (Western)
- Not praising homosexuality.
- Homophobia (Middle Eastern)
- Openly murdering homosexuals.
- Patriarchy (Western)
- Patriarchy (Middle Eastern)
- Denying women basic civil rights, mutilating their genitals, and
punishing them for being raped.
- No True Scotsman
- Fallacy committed by people who accuse others of committing it.
Comments via Isso
and simple HTML accepted.
Sometimes you have to double-click to enter text in
the form (interaction between Isso and Bootstrap?). Tab is more reliable.