What political caricature are you?
Short poll at Harvard to chart your politics in comparison to current college students. Based on the short list of questions (at least two of which merited a “yes, but not the way you mean it”), I’m a Secular Centrist.
Basically this is a less-reliable version of the “What ‘Buffy’ character are you?” quiz.
You are a Secular Centrist
. Secular centrists like you tend to be:
- Strongly supportive of gay rights.
- Believe strongly in the separation of church and state.
- Less supportive of affirmative action than most college students.
- Less likely to be concerned about the environment than most college students.
- Less likely to believe in basic health insurance as a right than most college students.